Our nylon recycled fabric is sustainably sourced from Italy. It's compression-like nature is due to it's composition of super plastics, much of this coming from commercial fishing nets pulled from the ocean as part of coral reef restoration efforts. (Seriously, a lot goes into making this fabric!) This patented process of regenerating industrial grade plastics (not just water bottles) into knit nylons that can stretch and bend with your every curve, is why we don't need underwire to support the curves. It's truly magical!
- 78% Recycled ECONYL® nylon / 22% spandex
- Four way stretch, 3x stronger than your average swim fabric
- UPF 50, fade-resistant, chlorine-safe, sunscreen & oil resistant
- Imported from Italy, cut & sewn in small batches
- Ethically produced in California & Minnesota, USA
- We recommend hand washing only